Eight Out Of The 10 Best-Selling Video Games Of 2012 In Japan Are Exclusive To Nintendo Platforms
According to Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu, out of the 10 best-selling video games of 2012 in Japan, eight are exclusive to Nintendo platforms. Nintendo DS titles Pokemon Black 2 and White 2, which were released in Japan on June 23rd, 2012, have sold practically three million units in the country. Nintendo 3DS-exclusive Animal Crossing: New Leaf, also known as Animal Crossing: Jump Out, which was released in Japan toward the end of 2012, has sold over two million copies. Below is a list of the 10 best-selling games of 2012 in Japan; next to each title is a number in parenthesis, which represents how many units that game has sold during last year.
- [NDS] Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 (2,879,027)
- [3DS] Animal Crossing: New Leaf (2,286,977)
- [3DS] New Super Mario Bros. 2 (1,780,493)
- [3DS] Dragon Quest Monsters: Terry’s Wonderland 3D (899,410)
- [PS3] One Piece: Pirate Warriors…
View original post 33 more words